So, every Spring David Crow sets up a week-long herbal summit. This consists of 4-5 hour long programs a day for 5 days. Historically, there’s free access to these programs for at least 24 hours. If you want access to them for longer, or to keep them you can pay to “upgrade” which costs anywhere from $100-$200 depending on when you upgrade.
I started “attending” 2 years ago (listening on the train commute), and love it. There are not many upgrade commercials contained within each program, but they do drive the point home through emails. It is a chance to learn from respect herbalists from across the globe from your own home, an opportunity I have not found elsewhere.
Plant Medicine Summit is kicking off today at 12EST with David Winston (AHG founder) speaking on Adaptogens-Herbs for Strength, Stamina and Stress Relief.
Other programs I’m interested in attending:
- Chanchal Cabrera-Growing Your Own Herbal Medicine 3/19 @3pm
- 7Song-Contemporary Herbal Medicine: Helping make it accessible, affordable and available 3/20@1pm
- Margi Flint-Herbs to Stay Juicy Inside and Out 3/22@5pm
- Holly Bellebuono-Herbs for the Brain: New research into herbs for Alzheimers and Parkinsons 3/22#6pm
- Deb Soule-Herbs for Calming the MInd & Strengthening the Heart 3/23@1pm
- Top 5 Botanicals to Relieve Headaches with Dr. Trupti Gokani 3/20@12pm
- Intuitive Plant Medicine with Asia Suler 3/20@3pm
- Restoring Healthy Day/Night Circadian Cycles with Herbs-Mary Bove 3/23@5pm
I hope you can join me for these free programs with renowned herbalists.